By Jeff McLinden Reaching the all important youth market has taken another twist in the road. Social media will continue to be the most important venue for brands to connect with millennials, but not, perhaps, in the way you expected according to a recent article posted by Entrepreneur.com. The author — Christie Garton — asserts, “Only […]Read More
By Jeff McLinden Who says social media isn’t worth the effort? If you’re NOT using Facebook to market your business or organization, you’re missing the most obvious goldmine since giant nuggets were found in Sutter’s Creek. Marketing strategy craves an audience…yet so many marketers place more emphasis on creative than on the two most critical […]Read More
By Jeff McLinden Since the social media revolution is still in its infancy, it’s only fair to ask whether it will have the kind of impact that other new media had in their day. Face it, telemarketing had a lifespan of about 30 years — and while it is still used to promote products and […]Read More
Join us on LinkedIn!
- Why Blogging Makes a TANGIBLE Difference
- Millennials Abandoning Facebook??
- New Text Message Marketing Rules Take Effect
- How Your Online Reputation Can Help You — or HURT You!
- Major Donor Fundraising
- Why Nonprofits Should Shift to Mobile
- Has Your Website Gone Mobile?
- The Branding Imperative
- Facebook Cracks ONE BILLION Monthly Users
- Will Social Media Matter in 10 Years?